Now that you have a new WordPress website, you can begin learning how to navigate the content management software to update your content and grow your internet presence. With WordPress it is easy to get started, and if you have ever used Microsoft Word or any other Office application, you shouldn’t have any trouble learning how to use your new content management system.
I have published a series of videos to help my new clients and others learn how to use WordPress quickly and efficiently. These WordPress Tutorials are short and broken up into small segments to make them easier to digest and help you focus on learning activities as you need them.
WordPress Tutorials Table of Contents
- What is WordPress
- How to Login to Your WordPress Website
- Using the WordPress Admin Bar
- Exploring the WordPress Dashboard
- Creating Users in WordPress
- Creating Blog Posts in WordPress
- How to Format Your Posts in WordPress
- Using Categories and Tags in Your WordPress Posts
- Scheduling Posts in WordPress
- Using the Media Library in WordPress
- Adding Images in WordPress
- Adding Links in WordPress
- Creating Website Pages in WordPress
- Managing Your Comment Section in WordPress
WordPress Tutorials Playlist
You can also view this playlist on YouTube.